BME Fire Trucks has been awarded multiple federal fire contracts, and we are looking to add to our team! We build wildland fire apparatus used throughout the US to save lives and homes. Our manufacturing and assembly process creates specialized trucks that operate in some of the most rugged terrains in the US. Be a part of a team that makes a difference in many people’s lives.
Salary: Pay Negotiable Based on Experience
Job Skills / Responsibilities
- Design and fabricate equipment brackets and wire harnesses.
- Emergency console buildouts
- Installation of Emergency lighting packages
- Multi-plex systems
- OEM Interface and programming
- Understanding of electrical principles and electrical circuits
- 12-Volt Experience
Compensation: $16-$22 but varies by position, experience, leadership, and attitude.
We are offering a $500 sign-on bonus after 90 days.
Benefits are available to all full-time employees and include health, 401K, and dental.
No listed working conditions.