MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
CAREERS AT BOISE MOBILE EQUIPMENT
Boise Mobile Equipment consists of two fire apparatus manufacturing facilities in Boise, Idaho. Combined, the facilities employ individuals specializing in auto body, welding, fabrication, electrical, sales and support. We are seeking employees who would be proud to build life-saving equipment and become involved with a great company.
At BME, we are serious about creating a safe and productive work environment. We believe in the high levels of safety, service, and attention to the needs of our people, our guests and the fire service. We want you to understand that we also believe in core values.
- We believe in honesty and integrity.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and friendly manner.
- We believe in providing a reliable, high quality product.
- We believe in equal employment opportunities without bias.
- We believe that a drug free workplace is critical to our safety, success, and well-being.
HOURS + BENEFITS
Positions are full time, Monday through Friday. Some occasional expected overtime will be assigned, as needed, to meet production schedules. Our employee benefits include:
- Competitive Wage, based on experience
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Plan with Matching
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
INTERESTED IN A CAREER
If you are interested in a rewarding career opportunity, we encourage you to call our office. You may send an email to inquire about openings to email@example.com. We seek to hire professional, ambitious applicants with good communication skills, who want to be part of a fast-paced and growing company for all job openings.
Assists the press brake operator in running the press brake to form customer specific parts. Utilizes the appropriate tools and equipment necessary to service the customer’s needs and add value to the sale.
- Assisting the press brake operator while forming parts as well as identifying parts associated with a specific order, ensure all parts are formed to the tolerances called out on the customer drawing.
- Operate forklifts, jib cranes, and overhead cranes to properly handle parts into and out of the press brake while forming parts.
- Assist in identifying any questionable quality issues and present them to your lead/supervisor to ensure that customer expectations are met.
- Increase process flow and delivery response by assisting other employees in your department. Locate and pull parts from staging areas and stage finished product in proper areas when complete.
- Assist in preparing material for delivery, with emphasis on safety while enhancing customer satisfaction through accuracy and product quality. Keeping orders filled and product staged to ensure timely deliveries.
- Communicate effectively with coworkers.
- Keep all work areas clean and organized.
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Prior experience – at least 12 months preferred.
- Must be able to read and write in English to be able to follow written instructions and record work activities performed.
- Math ability to figure piece counts
- Accurately read a tape measure – including converting decimals to fractions and vise versa.
Boise Mobile Equipment is an Equal Opportunity Employer & proud to be a Drug Free Workplace.
Boise Mobile Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Boise Mobile Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.