Boise Mobile Equipment’s Custom Pumpers are built to your specifications, offering firefighters a budget-conscious alternative without sacrificing quality of customization. Each is custom engineered utilizing tubular construction, stainless steel plumbing, and a seven-step paint process and finish. At BME, we take no shortcuts when it comes to manufacturing, so you can count on an engine that will exceed your expectations. The BME Custom Pumper is a dependable, safe, and effective engine alternative for any fire department.
BME SIGNATURE FEATURES
Click on the categories below to see general specs on the Heavy Duty Custom Pumper.
- Monarch 56”, 62”, 73” cab options with flat, 10” half, or 15” half raised roof options
- Front Axle and Suspension up to 25,500 lbs.
- Rear Axle and Suspension up to 31,000 lbs.
- 12” bumper standard, optional 6”, 18”, 24”, or 30” extension options. Optional steel or steel channel, painted bumper.
- Engine Options: Cummins ISL 9 400 or 450HP, Cummins ISX 12L 425, 450, or 500HP, or Cummins ISX 15L 600HP.
- Transmission: Allison Gen 5 EVS 3000 or EVS 4000 (dependent on engine)
- Point-to-Point or Multiplex wiring systems
- 169-200” Wheelbase (depending on body and pump module configuration)
- Hale, Waterous, or Darley, 1000 to 2000 gpm
- Standard Pump Equipment: (2) 6” main suction, (2) 2.5” discharges left, (1) 2.5” discharge right, (2) 5” crosslay, (1) 3” tank to pump, and (1) 1.5” tank fill
- Black vinyl, brushed, or mirrored finish stainless pump panel
- Up to 1000 gallons poly water tank
- Two type of pump modules, side and top mount. With 14 different configurations.
- 3/16” Extruded Aluminum, or #304 Stainless Steel bolted body, Huck bolted to the chassis frame
- (19) body configurations to choose from
- Over 300 cu. ft. of usable compartment space
- Roll up doors or hinged doors offered in painted or non-painted satin finish
- Alco-Lite or Duo-Safety ladders
- EMS/storage cabinet options in the cab
- Hose storage, front suction, front discharge options in the bumper
- Multiple pump inlet, discharge, and crosslay options
- Foam system options
- Generator options up to 30 kw
- Numerous electrical and scene lighting options
- Tubular Aluminum Body Construction
- Aluminum Compartment Doors
- Stainless Steel Pump Panel
- Aluminum Extruded Rub Rails
- Extendobed® Hose Bed Cover
- Extendobed® Slide-out Pump House Steps
- ROM Roll-up Doors
- SCBA Bottle Storage
- Hannay® Hose Reels
- Zico® Electric Ladder Rack
- NFPA Compliant Whelen® Light Package