ATTENTION FIRE DEPARTMENTS
2021 CALENDAR PHOTO CALL!!
We want to feature your BME Wildland Fire Apparatus in our upcoming 2021 Calendar!!
The 2021 “We Are Wildland” Calendar showcases BME built Wildland Apparatus for Fire Departments across the United States.
We are looking for high-resolution, scenic photos that feature BME Wildland Fire Apparatus in action! Send us your photos and enter in the drawing to have your department’s truck in our Wildland Special Edition 2021 Calendar.
All entries must be received by end of day Monday, October 12th, 2020 to be considered. Feel free to contact our Marketing Department for additional questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To be eligible for consideration, submitted photographs must be high-quality digital images (5.0MP or higher). Other formats (prints, mounted, black & white) are not eligible. Basic requirements for technical quality include clear focus, realistic color, and good overall contrast.
- Photographs must be of a BME fire apparatus (past or present).
- Departments may submit a maximum of five (5) photos.
- The department’s name must appear in the digital file name, and the image must be saved as a JPEG. Use the following naming convention: [departmentname001.jpg] Examples: boisecity001.jpg; boisecity002.jpg; boisecity003.jpg
- Digital files must be submitted online or via email to email@example.com by October 12th. Late submissions will be held for the next year.
- Photos will be reviewed throughout fall and final decisions made by Mid October. We will contact you as soon as a decision to use your photo is made.
- Submitted photographs will become part of the 2021 BME Calendar image library for possible use in calendar and related projects.
Submit Your Photos Here
Each photo submission will be entered for a chance to win $100 credit towards fire fighter gear from our store or BME apparel. If your photo is selected for the calendar you will receive Free Calendars for your station! Thank you for choosing Boise Mobile Equipment as your fire apparatus manufacturer.