MULTIPLE POSITIONS AVAILABLE
We are looking to hire multiple positions for our production floor. Job openings include the following:
- Welder/Fabricator (experience with both MIG and TIG on aluminum, steel, and stainless)
- Chassis Welder/Fabricator (hydraulic and/or electrical system backgrounds preferred)
- Automotive Electrical Technician (12 volt systems, design and install)
- Fit and Finish Craftsman (construction, fabrication, installation skills)
A list of tools will be provided at the interview. All applicants must complete the application and pass a basic math test.
These position are full time; Monday through Friday with the occasional expected overtime assigned, as needed, to meet production schedules. We offer competitive compensation and full benefits including health, dental, vision and 401k.
Please fill out the form below or email email@example.com with an attached resume. After review, we may contact you to schedule a interview.
If you would like to fill out your application in person, visit our main location during regular business hours at 900 Boeing Street, Boise, Idaho 83705.
*Your information will be used strictly for job application purposes only. No spam, we promise.
Welcome to Boise Mobile Equipment, Inc. Prior to completing the application below, please understand that we are serious about creating a safe and productive work environment. We believe in the high levels of safety, service, and attention to the needs of our people, our guests and the fire service. We want you to understand that we also believe in core values, some of which are:
- We believe in honesty and integrity.
- We believe in doing business in a professional and friendly manner.
- We believe in providing a reliable, high quality product.
- We believe in equal employment opportunities without bias.
- We believe that a drug free workplace is critical to our safety, success, and well-being.
If this feels like the right environment for you, please complete the application. Thank you.
Boise Mobile Equipment provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Boise Mobile Equipment complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.