BME + SUTPHEN PARTNERSHIP
Boise Mobile Equipment (BME) is excited to partner with Sutphen Corporation as part of their dealership program. Sutphen offers a great opportunity for us to expand their footprint in the fire industry with the addition of aerial lines, engines, and chassis platforms. We are committed to building and providing the best fire apparatus for our customers, and partnering as a Sutphen dealer is a step in the right direction.
BME is the official Sales and Service Representative for Sutphen Fire Apparatus in the States of California, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, Oregon, Utah, and Wyoming.
HEAVY DUTY CUSTOM PUMPER
Boise Mobile Equipment and Sutphen make custom easy. The custom quality and dependability you’ve come to know and trust from both Boise Mobile Equipment and Sutphen extends throughout the Heavy Duty Custom Pumper offerings. With a wide variety of body, pump module, tank, ladder storage, and hose bed options, you can be sure that we can build a truck that meets your needs at a price that fits your budget. We offer numerous options for compartment configurations, pump options and pump panel configuration, and electrical options to make sure your apparatus is built to handle any firefighting situation.
CUSTOM OPTIONS INCLUDE:
Click on the categories below to see general specs on the Heavy Duty Custom Pumper.
- Monarch 56”, 62”, 73” cab options with flat, 10” half, or 15” half raised roof options
- Front Axle and Suspension up to 25,500 lbs.
- Rear Axle and Suspension up to 31,000 lbs.
- 12” bumper standard, optional 6”, 18”, 24”, or 30” extension options. Optional steel or steel channel, painted bumper.
- Engine Options: Cummins ISL 9 400 or 450HP, Cummins ISX 12L 425, 450, or 500HP, or Cummins ISX 15L 600HP.
- Transmission: Allison Gen 5 EVS 3000 or EVS 4000 (dependent on engine)
- Point-to-Point or Multiplex wiring systems
- 169-200” Wheelbase (depending on body and pump module configuration)
- Hale, Waterous, or Darley, 1000 to 2000 gpm
- Standard Pump Equipment: (2) 6” main suction, (2) 2.5” discharges left, (1) 2.5” discharge right, (2) 5” crosslay, (1) 3” tank to pump, and (1) 1.5” tank fill
- Black vinyl, brushed, or mirrored finish stainless pump panel
- Up to 1000 gallons poly water tank
- Two type of pump modules, side and top mount. With 14 different configurations.
- 3/16” Extruded Aluminum, or #304 Stainless Steel bolted body, Huck bolted to the chassis frame
- (19) body configurations to choose from
- Over 300 cu. ft. of usable compartment space
- Roll up doors or hinged doors offered in painted or non-painted satin finish
- Alco-Lite or Duo-Safety ladders
- EMS/storage cabinet options in the cab
- Hose storage, front suction, front discharge options in the bumper
- Multiple pump inlet, discharge, and crosslay options
- Foam system options
- Generator options up to 30 kw
- Numerous electrical and scene lighting options
- Tubular Aluminum Body Construction
- Aluminum Compartment Doors
- Stainless Steel Pump Panel
- Aluminum Extruded Rub Rails
- Extendobed® Hose Bed Cover
- Extendobed® Slide-out Pump House Steps
- ROM Roll-up Doors
- SCBA Bottle Storage
- Hannay® Hose Reels
- Zico® Electric Ladder Rack
- NFPA Compliant Whelen® Light Package