BME’s latest, the Commander II, is the ultimate turn-key Incident Command Vehicle. Built in partnership with Boise Mobile Equipment’s sister company, Extendobed®, the Commander II provides a comfortable daily driver, as well as a highly functional and fully equipped Chief Officer vehicle. BME’s Emergency Vehicle Upfitting Division works with industry leaders such as Whelen®, Gamber-Johnson®, Relm Wireless® (BK Radio™), CradlePoint®, and many others, to build your state-of-the-art vehicle through a single, responsible manufacturer.
BME SIGNATURE FEATURES
Click on the categories below to see general specs on our Commanders.
- Whelen® LED Lighting Package
- NFPA Compliant Chevron Striping Package
- Custom-Built Console
- Bullet® Spray-In Bed Liner
- BK Radio™ 2-Way Radios
- Icom® Air Band Unit
- CradlePoint® Network Hub / WiFi Access Point
- Custom Extendobed® Slide-out and Incident Command Center