BME’s latest, the Commander II, is the ultimate turn-key Incident Command Vehicle. Built in partnership with Boise Mobile Equipment’s sister company, Extendobed®, the Commander II provides a comfortable daily driver, as well as a highly functional and fully equipped Chief Officer vehicle. BME’s Emergency Vehicle Upfitting Division works with industry leaders such as Whelen®, Gamber-Johnson®, Relm Wireless® (BK Radio™), CradlePoint®, and many others, to build your state-of-the-art vehicle through a single, responsible manufacturer.
BME SIGNATURE FEATURES
Click on the categories below to see general specs on our Commanders.
- Ford® F250 Super Duty, Crew Cab, 4×4, 8’ Bed
- NFPA Compliant Lighting
- Whelen® CanTrol™ LED Lighting Package
- NFPA Compliant Chevron Striping Package
- ARE® CX-Series™ Fiberglass Bed Cap
- Custom-Built Console
- Bullet® Spray-In Bed Liner
- Relm Wireless® (BK Radio™) 2-Way Radio / Dual Control Heads
- BK Radio® KNG Series (VHF, UHF, and 700/800 MHz)
- Icom® IC-A120 Air Band Unit
- CradlePoint® Network Hub / WiFi Access Point
- Custom Extendobed® Slide-out and Incident Command Center