ATTENTION ALL FIRE DEPARTMENTS!
2019 WE ARE WILDLAND CALENDAR PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
If your department has a BME Wildland Fire Apparatus and you would like to enter an image for the 2019 WE ARE WILDLAND Calendar, please enter your information below and upload your images. Please also ensure files are named in reference to your name or the associated fire department.
- To be eligible for consideration, submitted photographs must be high-quality digital images (5.0MP or higher). Other formats (prints, mounted, black & white) are not eligible. Basic requirements for technical quality include clear focus, realistic color, and good overall contrast.
- Photographs must be of a BME fire apparatus (past or present).
- Departments may submit a maximum of three (3) photos.
- The department’s name must appear in the digital file name, and the image must be saved as a JPEG. Use the following naming convention: [departmentname001.jpg] Examples: boisecity001.jpg; boisecity002.jpg; boisecity003.jpg
- Digital files must be submitted online by August 31st to firstname.lastname@example.org. Late submissions will be held for the next year.
- Photos will be reviewed in late summer and final decisions made in early fall. We will contact you as soon as a decision to use your photo is made.
- Submitted photographs will become part of the 2019 BME Calendar image library for possible use in calendar and related projects.
PHOTOGRAPHY SUBMISSION FORM
The submission period has ended for the 2019 Calendar. Thank you!